One Kingsley Giving Day
Celebrating our teachers and supporting the Annual Fund in their honor. #KMSGivingDay #OneKingsley #KingsleyLions
We Love Kingsley Teachers BONUS ROUND: $50K Challenge
This LIONHEARTED community together has already raised $75K and unlocked an additional $75K in support! Our sponsoring family is so blown away by your generosity, they have offered an additional $50K in 1:1 matching funds. ALL NEW GIFTS from this point on will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $50K! Double your impact for Kingsley teachers, who double down every day on behalf of our students.
One Kingsley Giving Day celebrates and supports our teachers, students, community, and mission. This year, we are teaching and learning on four campuses (Fairfield, Exeter, 580 Harrison and Online). On April 8, we come together as One Kingsley to demonstrate our shared commitment to nurturing resilient explorers, confident learners, and empathetic citizens.
Together, we can raise 150 gifts in honor of our teachers, who give 150% every day.
Kingsley Development Committee
- Development Co-Chairs: Ellie Chu, Danielle Frissell, Maria Pantazis
- Annual Fund Co-Chairs: Ghita Akkar & Morad Elhafed; Ingrid Hammond & Jeff Lau
- Development Committee: Elena Anghel, Fatima Aziz, Nicole Barsalona, John Breslin, Cindy Brown, Vicki Delmonico, Alaska Elia, Geoff Hyatt, Anj Iyengar, Jonny Kasen, Martine Mangion, Joe Pagliuca, Jason Mundt, Dane Rasmussen, Matt Scholder, Jonathan Schrag, Kristin Wallace
- Alumni Family Representatives: Charlotte Hemr P ’17 ’20 and Steve Murphy P ’14 ’20
- Grandfriends Representatives: Pete and Jane Cornish G’23 ‘25
- Advancement Team: Sabrina Dwyer, Jamie Lacroix, and Courtney Tomaselli
Thank you Ms. Lydia and Ms. Emma!
Thank you to Ms. Juliet and Mr. Brian!